Syndicate bank offers various internet banking options and services for its customers like balance checking, money transfer, check book request etc.
How to get start with Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
- You need to have a customer id and password to use the netbanking features. The customer id and password is provided at the time of account opening. The customers are required to have their net banking features enabled too.
- You should get your internet banking activated by filling the application form to enable this service and submit it to the branch where you hold your account.
- The login id and password will be provided by syndicate bank after the activation of your internet banking facility.
- You will receive another password called transaction password which can be used to make online transactions after a week posted to your address.
How to use Syndicate Bank Internet banking
- Open the website http://www.syndicatebank.in
- Now click on the Retail link on the right hand side corner of the page.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, here you are supposed to enter your login user id and password.
- If you are logging in for the first time, then immediately after the login make a point to change the password of yours.
- This is advisable to have a safe net banking.
- Once your login credentials are successfully created then you can head towards different transactions.
Features and Functions of Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
- Using your syndicate bank internet banking you can transfer funds online.
- The funds transfer can be to a syndicate bank account or to any other non syndicate bank account.
- A fund transfer to any other bank account will charge you Rs.6.
- To start an online funds transfer NEFT transfer link on the left hand side.
- To transfer money to any other syndicate bank account click on the link FUNDS TRANSFER.
- You can book online flight, train, bus tickets via syndicate bank internet banking.
- One can even get a list of last transaction done in your account, by clicking on the link Account Activity.
- Do not forget to log out when you are done with the transaction. This will help you to keep your account secure and inaccessible to any other users.
Contact Number To solve Internet banking related queries
Syndicate bank head office is situated in manipal.
For Regional Centre's number :
Log on to :http://www.syndicatebank.in/scripts/ContactUs.aspx