Welingkar Institute of Management was established in the year 1977, with the aim to provide quality management studies for students learning in its institute. It is among the top B School in India and has best infrastructure along with all the modern facilities for students to learn. With the increasing demand for management studies in India and requirement of management students, it has a tie up with International universities for exchange faculties. It has been accredited A Grade from National Board Accreditation, AICTE and HRD.
Welingkar offers all the PG and Master’s degree in management area. Apart from it, institute also offers specialized courses. The MBA part time MBA course offered by institute provides students a good scope in field of Marketing, HRD, Finance Management and International Management. Candidate completing part time master’s degree can get a good job in India and also overseas. It is 3 years course where students will be given in-depth knowledge of management and other such area. Welingkar institute has gained a good popularity due to its academic excellence and for which it is being ranked 3rd by Functional Head and Young Executives and it also ranks 15th in the National level.
Eligibility criteria for part time MBA course
- The eligibility criteria for part time MBA course remain the same as for full time. Candidate should be graduated with at least 55% marks from recognized university which is approved by AICTE/UGC.
- There is no age limit for the candidate.
- Candidate should have at least 2 yrs of experience in any field, but management field can help will be preferable.
- Candidate has to undergo entrance exam conducted by the institute. Shortlisted students will be called for GDPI process.
- This institute accepts the marks of CAT/MH-CET/ATMA/XAT. Candidate who came into merit list in this exam can also apply. Later they have to appear for written test, essay writing and other process.
Fee structure for Welingkar part time MBA course
The fee structure for 3 yrs part time MBA course is like: First year- Rs 43895/-, second year- Rs 41070/- and third year- Rs 35600/-. The fee structure keeps fluctuating every year.
Application procedure for Welingkar part time MBA course
Candidate can download the form from its website www.welingkar.org .apart from it; the application form can also be obtained by hand from the institute office or else from selected Axis Bank, IMS, Career Launcher and Career Forum by paying specific amount which fluctuates every year. You can consult the institute about the price. The duly filled form should be submitted to institute along with other documents.
Contact Details of Welingkar Institute of Management
Welingkar Institute of Management, L.Napoo Road, Next to R. A Podar College Matunga, Mumbai- 400 019 India.