Reliance Postpaid Bill
The various options to pay the Reliance Postpaid Bill will be convenient and easy. It include:
- Pay your bill through online.
- Pay automatically through standing instructions.
- Pay your bill by net banking.
- Pay your bill through Reliance Mobile World.
Pay your bill online:
To pay the Reliance postpaid bill online you can use the R-Bill Pay service and you need to register with http://bill.reliancecommunications.co.in. Now the registered users can view the bills electronically and make their payments through specified bank accounts and they can store and archive their bills.
Pay automatically through standing instructions:
You need to set up the Standing Instructions on your Bank Account or Credit Card to pay the Reliance Postpaid bill. Then register for the service by filling up the Auto Pay registration form which is available in any Reliance World or Reliance Communications Outlet. After that your service will be activated within two weeks and you will receive the SMS with the date on which your service has been activated. Each month your bill will be paid automatically with the help of your bank account / credit card account.
Pay your bill by net banking:
You can pay your bills through service providers like www.billdesk.com or www.billjunction.com. Even you can pay through online with the utility bill payment services of any partner bank. Now the registered users will receive an email alerts for new Reliance Postpaid bill. They can even see bills electronically and make their payments through specified bank accounts.
Pay your bill through Reliance Mobile World:
You can even get a PIN from Reliance Mobile World and pay your bill through Visa or MasterCard or by Internet banking through your HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank or State Bank of India account.
- You can access online anytime, anywhere. You will receive your bills online and you can make payments during 24x7x365.
- You can use your existing bank accounts to make payments (specified banks only).
- You can store your bills, maintain a record of your payments.