Provident Fund Returns
As an employer of an un-exempted organization, would be required to send forth the under mentioned to the Provident fund office. As per the statutes from the Government under the three schemes namely Employees Provident fund scheme 1952; Employees deposit linked Insurance Scheme 1976; and the Employees Pension Scheme 1995.
The details would include all or some of the under mentioned details depending upon the schemes being followed.
1. Revised Form 9 – This would include the details of the employees enrolled under the Employees Provident fund scheme 1952; Employees deposit linked Insurance Scheme 1976; and the Employees Pension Scheme 1995.
2. Form 12A – Details of the contributions that have come in from the members and the employers subscriptions by the 25th of the following month.
3. Form 5 – Details of the new employees who have been enrolled in to the Employees Provident fund scheme, along with the form 12A within 15 days of the following month.
4. Form 10 – The details of the employees who have left the organization during the month. The same is required to be submitted with the form 12A.
5. Challans – The Challans in triplicate copy, vouching the remittance to the bank towards the Employees Provident fund scheme.
6. Revised Form2 – This is the nomination form, from the employees.
7. Form 3A – This is a schedule of payments to be deducted over a period of next 12 months. Required to be submitted by the 30th of April.
8. Form 6A – Yearly consolidated statement of the actual contributions made by the member. Required to be submitted by the 30th of Apr.
9. Form 5A – This is an intimation about the ownership change of the establishment or the employer. Required to be submitted within 15 days of such change.
10. Specimen Signature – These are the signatures that are authorized to handle the PF related paperwork from the employers end.