Credit card was found to avoid losing the money or avoid taking the money with you. It was also invented for the online transaction process. Now there are many ways to protect your credit card. You can link it with either VISA or the master card to have a security.
The Life Insurance Corporation offers us the facility of paying the premium or the amount online. This is referred as the online payment of the bill. You can pay your bill online to the LIC by transferring money through your credit card. LIC has taken steps to have a secure transaction.
You can take the credit the cards to counter and also use it. The LIC provides you the facility of paying the money through the credit card in their branch offices too. After checking the amount in your bank the transaction process is done. With the help of the credit cards, you can pay the bill online too. This will help you in saving your time.
Another advantage is that you can pay the bill instantly. One other benefit is that there is no necessity of travel to the branch office to pay the bill. You can simply make the payment from your house or from your office.
If you remember the payment in last minute, you no need to hurriedly go to the branch and pay the bill. Instead you can make the payment online through your credit card. One other thing is when you have a credit card and make the pay online, you can avoid standing in the long queue to make the payment. When you make payment via the credit card, you can get the tax exception.
Have a credit card and make the payment without last minute tensions and queues!
How to pay LIC Premium through Credit Card
LIC is equipped with online payment gateway to help its customers to make a payment with the click of button.This online payment facility is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies for such payments.
LIC premiums can be paid by
- By net-banking using Bank Accounts and Debit Cards
- Credit Card payment
Steps for making on-line payments
1. Enroll the policy to make premium payments on-line
2. Select the policy for which you want to make the payment
3. After log in, a page will open with multiple bank options
4. Select the bank of your choice
5. Log in to the bank site with net- banking user name and password.
6. Specify the total amount to be paid to LIC
7. Verify the amount and confirm the transaction
8. Wait for successful transactions to flash on the screen.
9. The customer will receive a digitally signed e-receipt which will be emailed to their respective account.
10. Verify the digital signature on the e-receipt.
Benefits of online payment
1. No time lag from the date of payment to obtaining of receipts.
2. A secure arrangement as data is not shared with any outsider.
3. No charges to avail this facility.