New Unit Gain plus of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is an insurance policy that has been designed to offer financial securities to its policy holder regarding the changes in trends and horizons. This is an investment plan whose purpose is to offer extraordinary benefits as well as excellent insurance coverage.
Some of the key features and benefits of New Unit Gain plus of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance are as follows:
- This policy is known for its flexibility since it allows the insured to either rise or reduce the premium of its policy at any point of time during the tenure of the policy.
- Partial withdrawal facility is also available in this policy, which allows the insured to draw some money from their insured fund so as to overcome some financial difficulties or obligations.
- Here the insured is also allowed to switch away from one fund to another at any point of time during the term of the policy under Investor Selectable Portfolio Strategy.
- Unlimited top up options are available in this policy in which the policy holder can make some additional premium payment at any point of time during the term.
- Riders are also available in this policy that is meant to offer some additional insurance coverage to the insured. Riders can be availed after making some additional premium payment. The riders that are available in this policy are accidental death benefit, critical illness benefit, family income benefit, term rider and hospital cash benefit.
- Another unique feature of this policy is known as Wheel of Fortune that has been designed to offer safety to the investment of the insured.
- Other benefits like maturity benefit and surrender benefits are also there. In case of maturity benefit, the sum that has been assured would be paid to the policy holder at the time of maturity and that is fully exempted from income tax.
These are some of the features and benefits of New Unit Gain plus of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. For more information about this policy, people are requested to make a call at the 24 hour customer care number at 1800 – 233 – 7272.