Hindustan petroleum limited is one of the largest domestic and commercial gas providers spread across India. You can get a new connection of HP gas instantly by following the simple set of guidelines. This information mentioned below help you get the new HP gas connection.
Documents to be submitted for New HP Gas Connection
- You have to submit a copy of a house lease agreement or a rent receipt .
- You should submit a copy of a ration card.
- A copy of a telephone bill or any other utility bill.
- A copy of self declaration attested by gazette officers.
Price/Cost of new HP Gas Connection
- You should pay Rs.1250 a refundable deposit. If you are planning to switch to two cylinders connection then the initial deposit is Rs.2500. Then the refundable deposit of Rs.150 should be paid for each regulator.
- Cost of refill depends on the present price according to your area.
- The cost of hotplate or stove and rubber tube will be the extra charge.
The documents to be maintained after availing the HP Gas connection
- Domestic gas consumer card
- Subscription voucher
- A blue book or a passbook to maintain the service provided.
What is the procedure to transfer the HP Gas Connection in case of change in the address
- You must collect the termination voucher from your distributor, and your initial deposit will be refunded to you.
- Maintain your domestic gas consumer card.
- Now you can use this card in the new location and get the new subscription voucher instantly.
Different methods to apply for New HP Gas connection
- One can apply online by submitting the online application form.
Log on to http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
- You will be getting a response from the HP Gas representative for the further procedure.
- You can visit the nearest HP Gas Distributors and get the new connection of HP Gas and Cylinder.
For contact information and nearest branch of HP GAS distributors visit HP Customer Care.
How to refill the HP Gas Cylinder
- You can call the HP Gas helpline 1716 or 12665(for BSNL).
- If you are a subscriber of any of the below telecom providers then
56789 on vodafone , 56465 on Airtel For more information HP Customer Care
- You can even make an online booking by logging on to http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx