Applications for Singapore Visa are accepted online through VFS centers or travel agents in New Delhi and Chennai Consulates and Applications are accepted in person in the Singapore consulate in Mumbai.
India is in the list of level I Assessment countries of Singapore. Indians need to avail a social visit visa or a business visit visa to enter Singapore. The application form could be downloaded from online or application could be submitted in the nearest Singapore embassy in India.
• Complete form 14A
• One recent passport photograph as specified in the website
• Copy of the applicants bio data page from the passport
• Checklist 4 attached to form 14 A
• Completed form V39A
• Printout of the Singapore company details
• Letter from the registered company of the Singapore act as the letter of introduction.
• For Tourist or visiting family and friends Letter of Introduction need to be given by the relative or friend in Singapore who is a permanent resident of Singapore or citizen of Singapore.
• A photocopy of the Singapore id card of the relative living in Singapore is also required.
Visit here for more details about Singapore visas.
To obtain a Malaysian visa the applicant needs to provide the below mentioned documents in person with the Malaysian embassy
• Form IM47 (3 Copies)
• 3 passport size recent photographs
• Proof of sufficient funds
• Return or Onward Journey ticket
The Malaysian Embassy is located in New Delhi and Chennai in India.
However if we are planning on a tourist visit to Singapore and Malaysia we need not apply for a Malaysian visa in India. After visiting Singapore we can enter Malaysia through the Kuala Lumpur International Airport or at the Sultan Abu Bakar Complexes, Tanjung Kupang and obtain a tourist Visa for 14 days maximum validity at the port of entry. These visas are not at all extended.