Idea Postpaid Bill
The Idea Postpaid Bill features are:
You can choose your perfect plan by optimizing your usage and it is very reasonable. Idea Postpaid Bill is a leading GSM mobile service operator with over 20 million customers. Idea has the licenses to operate all over India. It covers nearly 45% of India's population and is expecting to cover the 50% of the potential Indian telecom market. It has the flexible tariff plans and the company also offers GPRS services along with the value added services. The goal is the innovation and it has the facility of music messaging along with the following services,
Idea Postpaid Registration & Activation Process:
- Cellular jockey,
- Background Tones,
- Group Talk and,
- Email services.
To activate the Idea Postpaid Bill you need to submit the following documents. It include,
For Identity/Address proof:
- For Identity/Address proof,
- Document containing photographs,
- For identity proof only,
- For Address proof only.
It includes Passport, Arms License, Driving License, Photo Identity Card having address and Election Commission ID Card.
Any other document containing photograph includes:
For Identity Proof (only):
- Ration Card with your photo & address applicable for the person whose photo is affixed.
- CGHS/ECHS Card.
- Certificate of address having photo issued by MP / MLA / Group or Gazetted officer in the letter.
- Certificate of address with proof from Govt. recognized educational institutions (for students only).
- Certificate of address having photo issued by Village Panchayat head (for rural areas).
- Address card with Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Current Pass Book of Post Office / Public Sector Undertaking Banks along with copy of latest transaction not older than 6 months (Photograph duly attested by Office/Bank with Seal).
For Address proof (only):
- Income Tax PAN,
- Photo Credit Card,
- Smart Card issued by CSD, Defense/Paramilitary.
- Ration card,
- Water Bill (not older than last 3 months),
- Telephone Bill for Fixed line (not older than last 3 months),
- Electricity Bill of State company (not older than last 3 months),
- Income Tax Assessment Order,
- Vehicle Registration Certificate,
- Registered Sale / Lease Agreement.