IDEA Call Rates
IDEA cellular is a cellular company, which is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) in March 2007. It is a leading GSM mobile service provider with pan idea license. As this company is started recently, its operations covering more area is on the way.
Calls to local mobile or landline rates Rs. 1 per min. Regular SMS charge for postpaid users is Rs. 1 for local, Rs. 1.50 for national and Rs. 5 for international. SMS charge for prepaid users is Rs. 1.50 for local and national and Rs. 5 for international. For Kerala customers, international SMS charges to Gulf countries is Rs. 3 and to all other countries is Rs. 5. Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS) and video MMS charge Rs. 3 per MMS. Idea has a special voice mail service for which it charges Rs. 3 per min with monthly rental of Rs. 30.
IDEA has a special ‘Women’s Card’ for the special need of women in their daily hectic routine. This includes a special Gup Shup tariff at 50p per min and calls on zero balance. The zero balance call means that you can make calls worth of Rs. 25 even at zero balance. Its call charges are as follows:
• Rental charge is Rs. 99, taxes extra
• Local charges from Idea to Idea and other mobiles is 99p per min. Idea to landline is 99p per 30 sec
• STD charges from Idea to mobiles and landlines costs 99p per 30 sec
• Local SMS charges are at Rs. 1 per SMS, national SMS at Rs. 2 per SMS, international SMS to Gulf area is Rs. 3 per SMS and international SMS to ROW is Rs. 5.
• ISD calls to USA, Canada, Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong costs Rs. 6.40 per min and to other countries is Rs. 9.12 per min.