Tata Sky the satellite television in India has facilitated availability of a number of channels of the television lovers of the country. The customer may subscribe to any of the packages provided by the Tata sky authorities. But the user may wonder as how to recharge Tata Sky when the subscription gets over. There are different methods of recharging. Following are the processes of recharging Tata sky according to the respective method.
If the customer wishes to pay by credit card but do not know how to recharge Tata sky below are the steps to be followed:
• The customer should log in to ‘My Tata Sky’ and click on ‘account recharge’.
• He/she should pay for the monthly subscription through the credit card or the net banking account system.
• The user can also call the helpline.
• Go to the ‘recharge’.
• Use the ‘pay by credit card’.
• This facility is available only for registered users.
When the customer wishes to pay by recharge voucher following are the process:
• The user should get the voucher of the respective amount from the nearest dealer.
• Scratch and reveal the 16 digit recharge PIN.
• Log in to ‘My Tata Sky’.
• Click on ‘account recharge’.
• Enter the 16 digit PIN.
If the customer is looking for how to recharge Tata Sky through auto debit facility the processes are:
• Register for the facility first.
• The customer can authorize Tata sky to debit his/her bank account.
Following are the process to be followed for the cheque payment facility:
• The customer should make sure that the cheque is signed, not postdated, local, minimum amount of Rs 500 mentioned both in words and figures.
• Written in favor of ‘Tata Sky Ltd’.
• Should be dropped at nearest Skypak drop box.