Hathway is one of the leading cellular, telecommunication, wireless and broadband service providers in India and offers its customers help and support thorough internet, telephone and customer care centers spread all over India. The following tips will help you to contact Hathway customer care division easily and more quickly.
Approach Hathway customer-care online
- Visit http://www.hathway.com/ and you would find links providing information about various services offered, example: Digital and cable TV, Broadband services etc.
- If your query is not still solved yet, visit Contact Us link. There you will get the contact information of Hathway customer care unit in your area.
- You can also send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get an immediate response.
- For channel related queries send mail to email@example.com.
- For ITV related queries send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For broadband service send mail to email@example.com. There is also specific e-mail address for a particular city. You can find the customer care e-mail address for your city at http://www.hathway.com/brodband/prod_broadband_helpline.asp.
- For any complaint or feedback fill out the form at http://www.hathway.com/brodband/prod_broadband_redressal.asp
The different services that one can avail from Hathway online help
- Logging on to http://www.hathway.com/index.asp allows broadband customers to see usage and manage Hathway accounts from one place.
- Online services include Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge, seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, recharging digital TV account etc.
Approach Hathway Customer Care on the phone
Digital TV customers can reach customer care through following numbers:
Mumbai: 022- 66623300
Nasik: 022 - 9960646216
Delhi: 011- 46085734, 9871011365, 9818107394
Chennai: 044 - 42107676 / 42107878
Pune: 9520 - 66016060/25533377, 080 - 65341111
Hyderabad: 040 – 66463456
You can send SMS “DIGI” to 575759 for help with digital TV service.
Broadband users can find local call center number at http://www.hathway.com/brodband/prod_broadband_helpline.asp
. Here are call center numbers for major cities:
You can also send SMS to <ISP><Account Number><Request> to 575759.
Approach Hathway Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Hathway office to speak to the customer care executive and communicate your query/concern, and he will help you to resolve the issue.
Physical address of Hathway office in major cities:
Trade World, "B" Wing, 10th floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400 013.
Tel: 91 22 66623333
Fax: 91 22 24933355
AB-17, 1st Floor, Safdarjung Enclave,
Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi- 110029.
Tel: 91 11 46085601 / 9871199661
Shree Complex, 4th Floor, 73,
St.John's Road, Bangalore-560042.
Tel: 91 080-41228955/56/57
1 – Ramasamy Naicken Street (First Floor),
Corner of TTK Road & CV Raman Road, Alwarpet,
Chennai 600 018
Tel: 044 – 42107676 / 42107878
3-6-20/21, 2nd Floor, Sadhana Building ,
Hyderabad – 500 029
Tel: 91 040 66669389
How to find the address of the Hathway center nearest to you
Go to http://www.hathway.com/contacts/contact.asp
What to do if your problem is not solved after contacting Hathway Customer Care
To escalate your issue, submit the form at http://www.hathway.com/brodband/prod_broadband_nodal.asp. Alternately you can send e-mail to nodal officer. E-mail address for nodal officer in your area can be found at the same link.
If your issue is still not resolved, you may complaint to Appellate Authority using the form at http://www.hathway.com/brodband/prod_broadband_trai.asp