Forms Of TDS
The TDS is the tax submitted at the Income Tax Department of India during a particular assessment year.
Following are the important forms required by different categories of tax payers for claiming their TDS return:
1. Form 1is for income and Form BA is for wealth – These are submitted for the annual return of income and wealth and it is provided by the corporate tax payers
2. Form 2 is for income and Form BA is for wealth – These are submitted for the annual return of income and wealth and it is provided by the non corporate tax payers
3. Form 3CA and 3CD – These are mainly used by the corporate assessee, for furnishing their annual audit report which is u/s44B.
4. Form 3CA, 3CB/3CC and 3CD/ 3CE – These are mainly used by the non corporate assessee, for furnishing their annual audit report which is u/s44B
5. Form 16 – This is given by the employer to the employees and it is used by the later in respect of the TDS deducted by the former.
6. Form 16A – This is the certificate of TDS received from insurance company in respect of commission received apart from salary.
7. Form 22 – This is used for filing the return of tax deducted in respect of the contributions made to some government approved superannuation fund
8. Form 24 – This is used by the employer for the submission of return on the salary what has been paid by them.
9. Form 25 – This is used for the interest received from the bonds and securities.
10. Form 26, 26A, 26B, 26BB 26C, 26D, 26E, 26F, 26G, 26H and 26J – These are used for gains from various other sources as in lottery, capital gains, unit linked income etc.
11. Form 27, 27EA, 27EB, 27EC, 27ED – These forms are used for the interest received in respect of international projects.