Dish TV offers various options for payments both online and by post. User can choose any one of the options provided by the company for recharge and subscription. All these processes are very easy and fast. One of these easy and less time taking options of payment is the Dish TV recharge voucher. These vouchers are called ITZ Cash Dish Card. These cards are available at all the outlets of Dish TV spread throughout the country. ITZ Cash World and ITZ Cash Points are authorized ITZ Cash Franchisee’s and retailers, where customers can purchase the ITZ Cash Dish Card. He/she can also recharge at the outlet. User can make payments through these vouchers using their mobile phones and using the website.
Following are the processes to be abided by for payment via Dish TV recharge voucher using mobile phones:
• Choose the amount for payment. The cards available are of the amounts like Rs 125, Rs 300, Rs 250, Rs 400, Rs 1000 etc. The cards are Non- RF cards, RF ITZ cards, Normal ITZ cards, OXIGEN PIN cards.
• User should make a call at the helpline number and press 1.
• Enter the 11 digit VC number.
• Select the mode of payment and enter the 12 digit account number and 4 digit password.
• On successful authorization the user gets the transaction id for recharge.
• For paying through SMS the user should send the ITZ card details to 57575 and the account would be recharged.
To pay via website using the Dish TV recharge voucher the processes are:
• The user should click on the ‘recharge now’ on home page.
• Enter the VC number.
• Select the respective package.
• Enter the ITZ account number and password.
• Note down the transaction number for future communications.