Dates of Provident Fund Annual Return
Dates of provident fund annual return is the fund which consists of contributions that are given to the employee during the time he has worked along with the equal contribution by other employers. The annual return is given based on his salary that is 12% which will be returned during his retirement.
THE FOLLOWING PERIODICAL RETURNS SHOULD BE FILED BY EMPLOYERS IN THE DUE DATE:
- FORM I- which has the exemption under the Para 27 of the scheme and due date can be anytime and the periodicity is also anytime.
- FORM II (EPF & EPS) - Nomination and declaration of the form in which the due date is time of coverage and periodicity is once.
- FORM 3A- is for unexempted establishments and the due date is till 30th April and the periodicity to file the form is the time of leaving service which is annual.
- FORM 5- For the newly joining members in any scheme. The due date will be within 15 days of the month and the periodicity will be on monthly basis.
The various Dates of provident fund annual return types are:
- Statutory provident funds,
- Public provident funds.
The person who is the member of provident fund can withdraw money form the fund which was set up by the government. Provisions for withdrawal of includes the following:
- Construction of property,
- Treatment for illness,
- Marriage expenses,
- Purchase of equipment.
The three types of account to withdraw the amount during the Dates of provident fund annual return are:
- Ordinary account- Contains fund which will be used for retirement and to buy house, insurance etc.
- Medisave account- Which is used for medical expenses.
- Special account- Used during old age in case of emergency.