Airtel provides the always on broadband connection. This broadband connection can be accessed fast with just a simple log in with the username and the password. Airtel broadband connection provides different facilities like high speed internet access, surfing while talking, certain value added services, going Wi-Fi etc. While using the services the password may get lost or hacked or the user can forget the password. In such cases there is a need to change Airtel broadband password. The broadband passwords are known as PPPoE or Point-to Point protocol over Ethernet. This PPPoE specifies the ISP and authenticates the presently using connection.
To change Airtel broadband password in any case the user should follow the easy steps given below:
• At first the user should go to airtel.in and log in using the username and password.
• The user should then go to ‘change password’ and click.
• The old password and the new one should be entered in the specified gaps, properly.
• User should re enter the password to confirm it.
• Once the verification is done he/she should note down the password or remember it.
• The last and final step to change Airtel broadband password is the customer should enter the password in the ADSL modem or the dialing properties of broadband.
The procedure of changing the password is specified by Airtel itself.