Bliss Therapeutic Technique in Ayurveda
- Super fluidity comes from an eccentric matter of super fluids. This is the discovery of physicists.
- It creates an atmosphere of effortless, frictionless moods in a usual state of meditation. It requires concentration of mind.
- This bliss therapeutic technique must be learnt under an able Ayurveda doctor or a teacher, before teaching the technique one should be experienced in treating several cases and several types of anxiety and depression or disorders related to them.
Aroma therapy (Balancing doshas through smell)
- The panchabuthas are necessary for the growth of man. It is to say he is constituted by it.
- So also the panchendriyas of the quantum mechanical body, smell is one of them. The touch of a person’s skin will be in the form of vibrations. This is true of even doshas.
Vata: touch and hearing Pitta: sight Kapha: smell and taste
- If a person is of vata constitution, then he will be very lean and thin in build.
- The pitta predominance constitution cannot bear sunlight continuously, cannot be exposed to heat in the kitchen or in the factory. They have light hair, light skin and world beauty.
- In the kapha constitution predominance will have a feeling of smell and taste of the food. These people love the earth, wealth and nature.
- Seeing through full moon and walking in winter are stated to be good for the pitta dosha.
- So basing on the aroma therapy patient also feels delighted and enlightened in body and mind.