Earlier BSNL did not have any facilities which could give you the information about your BSNL bills. Today BSNL gives information on your bills before your bills have reached your door steps. The bill enquiry can be achieved via online or via phone. This article helps you make BSNL landline bill enquiry via different mediums.
BSNL landline bill enquiry via online
- The BSNL landline enquiry can be done via online by logging on to www.bsnl.co.in
- Click on the service tab and then click on the bill enquiry link.
- Now if you would like to make BSNL landline bill enquiry click on the landline option.
- In order to fetch the information you should be having the login credentials, suppose you do not have any login credentials then you cannot access the information.
- The login credentials are normally generated by BSNL representative at the time of your new connection which maintains all the information about your billing activity.
- Suppose you do not have the login credentials you can fetch the information from BSNl customer care representative for BSNL landline bill enquiry
BSNL landline Bill enquiry via phone
- BSNL landline bill enquiry can be easily done via phone.
- All you need to do is dial the appropriate number for bill enquiry via phone.
- You can dial 1500 and get more information about BSNL landline bills.
- But one can fetch the information only you have certain mandatory information with you.
- For example you need to know your landline phone number and the personal details of the connection holder to know the bill.
- Suppose you cannot memorize the number you can even mention the last bill number or customer ID in order to make BSNL landline bill enquiry.
- For more information on different help line numbers you can visit http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/tollfree.htm
BSNL landline Bill enquiry in person
- In order to make BSNL landline bill enquiry in person all you need to do is simply visit the nearby BSNL office.
- Approach the concerned department and then specify the landline number.
- Suppose you are unable to specify the phone number you can also make use of your customer ID given at the time of registration of the landline connection.
- To know the different branches of BSNL office you can visit where you can find the nearest branch of BSNL office your regional area. http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/broadband_list_of_cities.pdf