BSNL is one of telecom providers of India which is been administered by Indian Government. Overtime BSNL has been launching various value added services to its customers. This article helps you know the different methods or procedures via which one can get BSNL duplicate bills. The duplicate bills would include bsnl landline duplicate bills or postpaid connection bills.
How to get BSNL duplicate bills of postpaid connection
- If you are a BSNL postpaid connection holder and looking forward to fetch a duplicate copy of your bill follow the following instructions.
- In order to get BSNL duplicate bills of your postpaid connection simply log on to |BILL
- Now enter your mobile number and the account number.
- suppose you are new user and are not having the account number to fetch BSNL duplicate bill then you should call to the helpdesk and then fetch the information.
- After you log in to your account by entering the credentials, you will be able to generate the BSNL duplicate bill.
- Remember that the bill is generated for the period of one month.
How to get BSNL duplicate bill of landline connection
- If you are a BSNL landline connection holder and would like to get a copy of BSNL Duplicate bill then log on to http://www.bsnl.co.in/faq/faqans.php?paramCategory=Billing and fetch details to get the bill duplicate copy.
- You can also get another copy of your BSNL landline bill by logging on to bill check portal of landline connection. You can visit BSNL landline bill enquiry
- You can take the print out of your phone bill in order to keep a backup of it.
- Thus BSNL duplicate bill of landline connection can be acquired via online.
- You can also request to issue a BSNL duplicate bill by visiting the nearest branch of BSNL office.
How to get BSNL duplicate bill of cellone connection holder
- Log on to http://portal.bsnl.in/celloneduplicate/ and enter your mobile number and the account number.
- After you log in to your account successfully you can generate a BSNL duplicate bill.
- Suppose you do not have login credentials of cellone you can call to the customer care desk and fetch the information by giving the relevant connection information to the executive.
- For more information on customer care numbers you can visit BSNL Customer Care