BSNL is one of the highly functional telecom providers of India. BSNL bill payment and bill check has been simplified by implementing the latest technologies. This article helps you provide various details on different methods and steps to be followed for BSNL bill payment, BSNL bill detais, BSNL bill check etc.
BSNL Bill mode of payment via online
- BSNL bill can be paid online by following the simple set of steps.
- Simply log on to www.bsnl.co.in and click on the online bill payment portal.
- Now you should enter the credentials and log on to your personal account.
- Now all you need to do is simply select the service of BSNl like landline connection, broadband connection , postpaid connection etc.
- After selecting the service you will be asked to choose the payment mode of BSNL bill for the payment.
- You can either choose payment via internet banking option or payment via credit card or your debit card of standard bank.
- After the completion of BSNL bill payment via online you will get an online transaction number which can be maintained for future reference.
How to check BSNL bill of postpaid connection
- One can check BSNL bill of mobile postpaid connection by logging on to www.bsnl.co.in and check the postpaid option.
- Now you should log on to your account using postpaid number.
- Click on the current bill option on the left side and get the details on BSNl bill of mobile postpaid connection.
- You can take a print out of this mobile BSNL bill via clicking on the download or print option link.
How to check BSNL bill of prepaid mobile connection
- In order to check BSNL bill of prepaid mobile you should dial 123 and listen to the IVR option.
- You can get the information on total available balance on your mobile.
- You can also send an SMS to 123 in the format BILL to 123 and fetch the information on present balance.
How to check BSNL bill of landline connection
- The simplest way to check BSNL bill of landline connection is to call to the IVR number of BSNL.
- You can call to 1500 and follow the IVR instruction.
- All you should have is the BSNL landline number or the account number to check your BSNL bill
- For more information on Help line number in order to check BSNL bill via phone you can visit Cellone customer care
How to check BSNL bill of internet usage
- In order to check BSNl bill of internet usage you can log on to www.bsnl.co.in
- Now select the usage service link from the services link of the page.
- You will be asked to enter your login details and then can fetch the more information.