Ayurvedic Home Remedy for Disorders of Kidney and Urinary System
- One hundred grams of juice of green leaves of black Nightshade (mako)' and leaves of chichory (kasni) should be placed on fire and when it coagulates, it should be strained and drunk after mixing 20 grams of jaggery with it.
- Twenty grams of the leaves of the following eight herbs are boiled in water.
- Sambhalu (Indian wild pepper)
- Sahingana (horse radish)
- Bakayan (Indian Lilac)
- Kasni (Wild chicory)
- Mako (Black Nightshade)
- Khatmi (Marsh Mallow)
- Narma Kapas (cotton plant)
- Soya (dill)
- When the leaves are cooked and the water evaporated, they should be fried in sesame oil like any vegetable and tied to the lower abdomen like a poultice. It will deal effectively with inflammation.
Disorders of Kidney and Urinary System
- In our secretions are not proper, we can suffer from diseases like renal stone, renal failure painful urination etc.
- Carrot juice is a diuretic substance. If you have any problem connected with urination, have a glass of carrot juice every morning and evening.
- This will make the sufferer urinate frequently and all the problems connected with urine shall vanish. Even otherwise, drinking carrot juice would help keep the urinary tract clean and unobstructed.
- Mix ½ teaspoon powdered fenugreek seeds (methi daana) in butter milk and drink.
- Add 1 tablespoon mint (Pudina) leaves to 1 cup water. Take twice or thrice a day.
- Take 5 drops of sandalwood oil along with 1 cup of milk. Add a pinch of powdered carom seeds (ajwain), drink it.