All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET)
The IIT's and many leading Universities and Colleges of India Conducts the All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET) for the candidates for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
- A candidate should have a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline with Mathematics at the (10+2) or at the Bachelor's level.
- Those candidates who are appearing at the Bachelor's degree examination are also eligible.
- A candidate should be Indian National.
The details of the application form and prospectus will be available at the official website .
The entrance test consists of 200 questions to be answered in 3 hours time. Each question shall carry 4 marks for correct answer. For every incorrect answer one mark shall be deducted. The syllabus shall comprise of the following broad areas:
- Mathematics (10+2) Level - 100 Questions
- Computer Awareness - 40 Questions
- Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning - 40 Questions
- General Awareness - 20 Questions
The admission is given to the candidates on the basis of the AIMCET Score.
The entrance exam is usually held in the month of June.